AF Ethylene Filter (Ethylene Absorber)
The AF Filter mainly used in containers to reduce the ethylene level in a effective way during transport for fruits and vegetables. AF Ethylene filters are selected based on the type of crop and the distance to be transported to provide protection and reduce losses in the transport of fruits and vegetables.
AF Ethylene Filter, manufactured under high quality and R&D standards, has not only been designed thinking about
the produce to be protected but also the people who assemble it. These are its main differential characteristics:
Benefits for the fresh product:
• High absorption capacity (3-4 litres C2H4/kg) without risk of leaking.
• Formulations with and without activated carbon in function of the type of produce.
• Minimal amount of dust due to the formulation and the system of double sieving of GK media.
• Higher velocity of reaction of the media, which allows to reduce the level of ethylene in the container more than other products.
• 8 different formats to cover the different absorption needs of the different produce.
Benefits for the assembler:
• Easier assembly because it incorporates the bridles in the plug: It is not necessary to blend plastic bridles that resist passing between the holes of the grids. The bridles are already performed with a soft curvature. The bridle anchorage allows the cord to enter from four different positions.
• Greater safety of assembly by the system of fixation of the plug with double staple.
• Quality analysis (absorption capacity and moisture) for each batch of media.
• Traceability system by product batch..
Free Services for the Client
• Calculation of the theoretical absorption capacity (depending on the type / quantity of produce and length of transport).
• Measurement of the remaining absorption capacity of the recovered media (to adjust the dosage and estimate the ethylene emission of the load).